Resource Management Inc. ("RMI") is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to www.rminc.com, time.rminc.com, and any other Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by RMI (collectively referred to as the "RMI Web Sites") (unless a different privacy statement is specifically made applicable). By using an RMI Web Site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this statement.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access an RMI Web Site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States. RMI web sites contain links to other web sites over which RMI has no control. RMI is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from an RMI Web Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on an RMI Web Site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. Health information protected by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is collected and used in accordance with our Policy on the Use and Disclosure of HIPAA-related information.
1. Site DescriptionIn some areas of RMI Web Sites, RMI requests, or may request, that you provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, contact information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, RMI collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, occupation and gender. We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of an RMI Web Site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by RMI. This information can include, without limitation, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. If you are a co-employee of RMI, we collect and maintain a variety of personal information about you. This information may be accessed through www.rminc.com/clientservices or through paper forms, or e-forms submitted by your employer. For co-employees, the information we maintain includes but is not limited to:
If you are a client of RMI, we collect and maintain information about you and, if applicable, your company and employees. We may make some or all of this information available for you or your worksite administrator's use on www.rminc.com/clientservices. For clients, examples of this information include but are not limited to:
While your account is active, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you. Once your Client Service Agreement, Co-Employment Agreement or similar arrangement with RMI is terminated, we retain information in accordance with our Records Retention Policy and as required by law. You have access to much of your personal information through www.rminc.com/clientservices, where you can view and update most of the personal information we maintain.
2. Use of Information by RMI We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information, or information about your use of an RMI Web Site (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following four subparagraphs.
3. Disclosure of Information to Others We use the information we gather on an RMI Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the RMI Web Site and delivering the products and services that we offer. We may use your contact information in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates at an RMI Web Site, such as new features and tools available. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
RMI may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web Sites with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to RMI's site(s) and how those visitors use the site(s).
3. Changes or Amendments to You Resource Management, Inc. reserves the right to change or amend any of these TOU at any time at its sole discretion. Any changes or amendments will be effective upon posting notice of the revised TOU on a Resource Management, Inc. Web Site. Your continued use of Resource Management, Inc. Web Sites after any such revisions have been implemented shall be deemed your acceptance of such new terms and conditions. These TOU were last revised on May 17, 2005.
5. Opt-Out OptionsYou may opt-out of receiving communications from RMI as a result of contacting us through our site by one of the following options: 1. You can send us a request to discontinue sending information by contacting email@example.com. 2. Contact us at (801) 355-0200 or Toll Free at 1-888-764-0200. When sending an email, please be sure to include your name, company name and email address.
6. Security RMI has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
7. Changes to Privacy Statement If we decide to change our Privacy Statement for RMI Web Sites, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
8. Contact Information RMI is a name under which Resource Management, Inc., a Utah Corporation with its principal place of business at 510 South 200 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, operates. It also may include one of our satellite offices which are currently located at 243 East St. George Boulevard, St. George, UT 84770 or 7527 SE 24th Street, Suite 660, Mercer Island, WA 98040. Resource Management, Inc. is the legal entity which determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at the RMI Web Sites. The information we gather on any RMI Web Site may be shared within Resource Management, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliated companies. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of an RMI Web Site or your dealings with this site, you can contact: ATTN: Webmaster Resource Management, Inc. 510 South 200 West Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (801) 355-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org.